Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A sprinkle of salt & sugar about me

I am inspired to finding new flavours & my very specialties.

Good morning, had a good breakfast?

Afternoon! had you have your lunch yet?

Hey! where to head for dinner?



I was once very lost in life,
and who would know, a piece of cheesecake saved me and brought me to a sudden realisation. I know it's funny. but not to say dramatic,
my face was =O! tears rolled down.
not to say, where i eat it?
or what flavour is it?
or when i bought it?



It is the magic of food. the love and passion put into it.
I tasted how bitter it was, yet sweet it can be.

And now i am proud & happy, to be landing in this place. where i can realise my dreams. my potentials. lastly. satisfy my OHH SiT! appetite!

this is a place,
where we are groomed to be seriously handsome chefs
flavorful palatable sharp gastronomist
Wine tasters
world & michellin star potentials




No comments:

Post a Comment